Landscape Range Premium Lawn Seed Blend
LANDSCAPE RANGE PREMIUM LAWN SEED BLEND
When only the best will do. Landscape Range Premium Lawn Seed Blend is ideal for home lawns, landscape areas or where any premium surface is needed.
This premium blend will provide a fine textured lawn with excellent dark green colour and appearance. It is capable of withstanding high wear and tear with excellent recovery.
A COOL SEASON BLEND:
- 40% Kentucky Bluegrass
- 30% SR4660ST Turf Type Perennial Ryegrass
- 30% Sox Fan Turf Type Perennial Ryegrass
- Wetting Agent: Contains granular wetting agent to assist with moisture retention
Optimum Sowing Temperature: Between 15 and 25 degrees celsius
Recommended sowing in AUTUMN and SPRING
COOL SEASON grasses are at their best during the spring and autumn periods and will maintain green colour with irrigation in hotter months.
Grass Type Characteristics:
- Establishment Rate (in Ideal Conditions): Very Fast, 7-10 days
- Drought Tolerance: Moderate
- Shade Tolerance: Excellent
- Heat Tolerance: Moderate
- Wear Tolerance/Pet Tolerance: Low
- Frost Tolerance: Excellent
- Self Repairing Qualities: Good
Premium Lawn Surface *****
- Fine (<3mm)
Home Lawn, Landscape, Any premium surface
Bag Sizes: 5 and 10kg
- New Sowing: 3-4kg per 100m2
- Oversowing Existing Lawn: Use approximately half new sowing rate
Germination Time: In Optimal Conditions you may see germination in 7-10 days. Note: When sowing out of season this can take longer.
*During the first 30 days watering may be necessary 3-4 times a day. Seed should not be allowed to dry out.
All lawns need water in dry periods. Landscape Range Premium Blend lawns will need additional irrigation in hot Summer months. Water at least twice a week – more frequently in extreme weather weeks. Handy tip: If you walk on your lawn and it doesn’t spring back – it needs water.
Preferred Soil Type
Optimum Soil Type is Sandy Loam. A good seed bed is the key to a great lawn.
- We recommend KickStart - a Starter Fertiliser to ensure successful germination.
- Apply 3kg of fertiliser per 100sqm (30 g/m2)
- Click here to view our Landscape Range KickStart Fertiliser
- When mowing commences switch to a regular maintenance fertiliser like Landscape Range All Season Reno or Landscape Range Gold Pro at least once every season.
First mow: When well established at around 40-50mm height.
*** Big thanks to Dan in Perth, WA for sharing his Premium Blend lawn photos.