Glyphosate Green 360 1lt
Glyphosate Green 360 Herbicide
Glyphosate Green 360 is a non-volatile, water soluble liquid product with non-selective herbicidal activity against many annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses.
Glyphosate Green 360 may be used for weed control in agricultural land prior to sowing any edible or nonedible crop, but not prior to transplanting tomato seedlings.
Glyphosate Green 360 is absorbed by plant foliage and green stems. It is inactivated immediately in the soil and does not provide residual weed control.
Glyphosate Green 360 moves through the plant from the point of contact to and into the root system. Visible effects are gradual yellowing, and wilting of the plant, which advances to complete browning of above ground growth and deterioration of underground plant parts.
Glyphosate Green 360 Herbicide is a special formulation with built-in 'aquatically approved' surfactant.
Glyphosate Green 360 Herbicide controls many aquatic weeds, as well as an extensive range of unwanted grasses, broadleaf weeds, brush weeds, woody weeds and unwanted trees.
- 1 Litre
- Domestic lawns: 100mL in 15L water per 150m2
- (360 g/L glyphosate, present as the Monoethanolamine salt)
PLEASE NOTE: When purchasing this product please view the Product Safety Sheet available here: SDS
Further Information regarding the safety of Glyphosphate click here
- Glyphosate Green 360 mixes readily with water. Reduced results may occur if water containing soil is used, eg. water from ponds and unlined ditches, or if hard water containing calcium soils is used.
- Ensure the spray tank is free of any residue of previous spray materials.
- Use spray solutions promptly and certainly within 5 days, since a gradual loss of actively will occur.
- Fill the spray tank with one half the required amount of clean water and add the proper amount of CG.
- Mix well before adding the remaining portion of water. Placing the filling hose below the surface of the spray solution will prevent excessive foaming.
- Removing the hose from tank immediately after filling will prevent back siphoning into water source.
- DO NOT USE mechanical agitators as these may cause excessive foaming.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Be the first to review this product!