Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001-B
Lightweight and inexpensive, the Precision Seeder is an ideal row crop planter. The 1001-B is an easy to use push planter that takes the guesswork out of planting any row crop.
Perfect for market gardens.
Here’s how it works:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your seed
Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener
Set your 30” long row marker for the desired width
Fill the seed hopper with seeds
Begin pushing in your well tilled soil
The results will speak for themselves when days later you look at your garden and see all the row crops come out of the ground at the same time; perfect.
Comes with a set of six Standard Seed Plates.
Standard Seed plates included with the 1001-B are: 18100 Sweet Corn, 18101 Radish, Leeks, Spinach, 18102 Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips, 18103 Beans, Small Peas, 18104 Jumbo Peas, 18105 Beets, okra, Swiss Chard.
A range of optional accessories are available including the Seed Plate Kit part #60010, with 18108 Light Carrot, 18109 Broccoli, 18110 Cucumbers, 18112 Popcorn, 18124 Lima beans.
- All aircraft aluminium semi-assembled frame and new Row Marker Retaining
- Clip to secure the row marker.
- Rustproof wheelsSix precision seed plates for Sweet Corn, Radish/Leeks/Spinach, Carrots/Lettuce/Turnips, Beans/Small
- Peas, Jumbo Peas, Beets/okra/Swiss Chard
- 30”/76cm aluminium row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Side-dress Fertiliser attachment with variable flow control #1500
- Seed Plate Kit for Kale, Cabbage, Cucumbers, Popcorn, Lima Beans and others #60010
- Seed Plate Storage Case #1100A
- Blank Seed Plate #18106
- Also available is a Blank Seed Plate 18106 that allows you to make a custom plate for a particular seed or seed spacing requirement.
Plus Optional Seed Plates for a variety of plant seeds.