Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001-B
Lightweight and inexpensive, the Precision Seeder is an ideal row crop planter. The 1001-B is an easy to use push planter that takes the guesswork out of planting any row crop.
Perfect for market gardens.
Here’s how it works:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your seed
- Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener
- Set your 30” long row marker for the desired width
- Fill the seed hopper with seeds
- Begin pushing in your well tilled soil
- The results will speak for themselves when days later you look at your garden and see all the row crops come out of the ground at the same time; perfect.
Comes with a set of six Standard Seed Plates.
Standard Seed plates included with the 1001-B are: 18100 Sweet Corn, 18101 Radish, Leeks, Spinach, 18102 Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips, 18103 Beans, Small Peas, 18104 Jumbo Peas, 18105 Beets, okra, Swiss Chard.
A range of optional accessories are available including the Seed Plate Kit part #60010, with 18108 Light Carrot, 18109 Broccoli, 18110 Cucumbers, 18112 Popcorn, 18124 Lima beans.
- All aircraft aluminium semi-assembled frame and new Row Marker Retaining Clip to secure the row marker.
- Rustproof wheels
- Six precision seed plates for Sweet Corn, Radish/Leeks/Spinach, Carrots/Lettuce/Turnips, Beans/Small Peas, Jumbo Peas, Beets/okra/Swiss Chard
- 30”/76cm aluminium row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- NEW Fert-A-Ply Side-dress Fertiliser attachment with variable flow control #1600
- Optional Seed Plate Kit for Kale, Cabbage, Cucumbers, Popcorn, Lima Beans and others #60010
- Also available is a Blank Seed Plate 18106 that allows you to make a custom plate for a particular seed or seed spacing requirement.
Download our Earthway Precision Garden Seeder and Plates Guide.