F80D Flex Select Broadcast Fertiliser Spreader
The Earthway F80D is the first model in the FLEX-SELECT™ series of broadcast spreaders. The F80D is ideal for all broadcast spreading jobs, and with adding one of the optional Interchangeable Trays, you can customise your F80D to spread anything from low SGN to high SGN materials accurately - fine grass seed to coarse rock salt and everything in between.
Engineered for extremely accurate application rates, easy operation and long life, with the EV-N-SPRED® FLEX-SELECT Interchangeable Tray System, you can select one of three optional uniquely suited “trays” which include precision engineered apertures and shut-off systems for multiple materials and output rates. Spread a wide range of materials accurately, effectively and economically.
The EV-N-SPRED® Dual Port PRO Adjustable Shut-Off System is included on all Professional models and allows the operator to balance the spread pattern evenly across the full 180° spread width, regardless of the weight or size of granular material.
By closing either the right and/or left side throwing ports, you can balance the spread pattern to exacting precision without compromising spread width to application rate.
• EV-N-SPRED® PRO Dual Port Adjustable Shut-Off System
• Single-Tube “Diamond Design” Commercial epoxy powder coated chassis
• Tee handle gauge and lever rate control with adjustable solid linkage
• 36kg hopper capacity
• 33cm diameter stud-type tyres on rust-proof poly rims
• 2-position height adjustable handle for a custom operator fit
• Gauge & lever rate control with adjustable solid linkage
• EV-N-SPRED® FLEX-SELECT™ Interchangeable Tray System - fits all 3 trays